Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
It's been years since I've played BG and I'm replaying it with BG:EE. Is there a mod that works with the enhanced edition that disables NPC party conflicts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I'm about to start playing BG EE and make a Berserker with plans to dual class to a mage in BG 2. What weapon proficiencies should I be looking at getting? I've beaten BG 1 before but never got very far in BG 2 so I'm not really sure what the better weapons are in the second game.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Man I'm having a hard time deciding on a party because my favorite characters inevitably hate each other. Thinking of replacing Minsc with Dorn since I've never played EE before and want to use Edwin. I remember using Kivan and having him as my highest DPS character but apparently he hates Viconia and will fight her, however I don't remember the 2 ever fighting when I played the game years ago.

I like Jaheira but I can't stand Khalid so I'll probably see if that glitch works where you drop him inside a house you'll never go to again.