Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
antiga
Jan 16, 2013

Brain over Brawn isn't a bad start but I would not recommend it as a final resource. It is not one hundred percent accurate but it's good enough for most people to make big improvements.

On target comment, you should do bodyweight work or p90x or something until your financial situation improves and then look at weights on CL. My power cage/bench/weights setup cost me less than 500 and I'm very happy with it. Dick's sporting goods has a great $400 cage but you cannot afford that right now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antiga
Jan 16, 2013

There's definitely enough space in there now for a sweet pool table.

Just kidding, good job. Looks a lot better and I'm glad you are taking responsibility for improving your situation.

antiga
Jan 16, 2013

SiGmA_X posted:

I swear you said it was just the car, student loans, grandma loan, and <$1k in collections...

Our healthcare blows. My dad goes to Canada for diagnostic procedures that are more accurate and non invasive, and a fraction of the cost. AMERIKA!!!1!

How does this work if you're not a Canadian citizen? Just walk in and pay cash? I have a hard time believing that's cheaper than insured care in the US but I've been very wrong before.

• Locked thread