Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pomme
May 8, 2013

Knyteguy posted:

So we went and financed a new 60" television from Best Buy today. They told us there was interest free financing for two years on any purchase $1,000 and over, so we figured it was like free money and said screw it. We really needed a second television for the Playstation 4.

You totally got me. I've been creeping this thread daily. Today I'm sitting with my cereal, reading away. Above literally made my jaw fall open, mid-chew. Good one!

Fake edit: I just wanted to suggest a recipe for something called "taco soup." I see you bought beans, and it is a really cheap way to have a filling, cheap meal that is also really delicious. Just google it, and put whatever crap in it you want. If I may, I suggest canned olives and jalapeņos. Great crockpot dish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pomme
May 8, 2013

No Wave posted:

Barf. Take a pork shoulder, salt it, put it in your own at 225 degrees before you go to work, eat it when you get home.

Make some vegetables if you want.

You're crazy. Who doesn't like tacos?

pomme
May 8, 2013

Knyteguy posted:

Nothing in particular really happened, I think we both wanted something tasty, unhealthy, and easy is the gist of it.

Well really if we allocated none I guess ideally we would spend none. I think it's going to be a bit of a learning game seeing just how much we actually should allocate to certain categories to stick with our budget, and then tapering down slowly. Also we did end up allocating a bit of spending cash after the fact, so we used more than we budgeted either way unfortunately. So we still have some room for improvement basically. Although we did really good for us, we're going to work on doing this better this paycheck cycle.

If thats the case, next time you could pick out a frozen pizza at the grocery store. Five to six bucks.

• Locked thread