Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

Veskit posted:

Thank you, and I do appreciate the compliment, but I do want to know why it's surprising to you.
It surprises me, too. You were really harsh in years past and frankly made some threads really unpleasant - despite giving solid advice; I imagine people take what you have to say much more seriously now. It's a huge change in communication and it's surprising as many people won't put the effort in to change themselves. I commend you for that majorly.

I've gotten a lot from therapy, too, and I wager that KG would as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X

nikosoft posted:

I thought it was either going to be an RV or one of those portable tiny houses you pull with a truck.

If a 2 bedroom didn't work out for you space-wise, and you didn't have a kid back then, how are you going to deal with an RV? Especially with animals, and doesn't one of the dogs /have/ to have a yard or it gets all crazy?

Although I do understand the appeal of literally being able to drive away from your problems...
This was my takeaway from the posts too. What about the pets!

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
Wait what did I miss, your job is unstable now??

IllegallySober posted:

This was pretty much my thought too. If that's really how you feel about your pets, then you shouldn't have them. Just my opinion.
This was my feeling on it too... Poor animals :(

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
KG, renew your lease and plan this for the next year. Save up. Take it slow. Enjoy life! Go do your local adventures and stuff.

E: THINK OF THE DOGS!!

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
Kg, you should come for an RV trip to Portland and donate your workout equipment to me! I need weights and you need an RV trip, win-win!

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
I messaged him without reply, too. I use to get replies back pretty quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
Good work on the financial front KG/JO.

• Locked thread