Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

My favorite things in life are sex, drugs, feeling like a baller, and being $30,000 in debt.
You should divide that 'Food/Eating out' line into 'Groceries' and 'Eating Out'. They are vastly different ways to spend money on food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

My favorite things in life are sex, drugs, feeling like a baller, and being $30,000 in debt.
Could you post a graph of straight up cash in vs. cash out over the last 6 months? I can't see your bottom line very well.

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

Oh you're spendy. I'm going to keep my discretionary spending under ye'alls. So tighten that belt and help me out.

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

Spartan August is a go.

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

Hold tough buddy. You're going to be just fine even if you don't retire at 37.

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

Gonna post photos of the food I cook for myself here to motivate you Knyte. WOOOOooo spartan August.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow Motion
Jul 19, 2004

Building your credit rating is a very good idea for you at this point in your life. If I were you I'd get that card, set up one of your one of your recurring bills like electricity to auto-pay with the card, and then set the card to auto pay the balance from your checking. There is no reason you shouldn't have great credit within a few years and it will open a lot of doors for you. For reference even with my own financial turmoil my credit rating hasn't dropped below 790 in the last three years.

edit - and do not use the card for anything else. You just want to check the box on your credit history that says "active revolving credit use, no late payments" each month.

• Locked thread