Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Help me spend my Christmas money:

I had an 8gb Nook HD that I loved, once I put CM on it, mostly for the screen and the SD card slot. Sadly, the Nook has died.

I used it (and will use the new one) for reading, comics/magazines, Marvel Puzzle Quest, and some online stuff like e-mail, SA, and watching stuff on Youtube.

Do I just grab a 16gb Nook HD and throw CM on it again - it's familiar, and I know exactly what i'm getting. Do I buy a refurb 2012 32gb Nexus 7 - I hear a lot of 'buy a Nexus', and after having my Nook for so long, I kinda feel like I want something new. Expandable storage is appealing, i've got a lot of comics and the like, but 32gb is more than enough space. As a third option, I looked at a refurb 32gb Nook HD+, which i'd throw CM on, and might better facilitate my comics and magazines, but I hear that HD+'s are laggy.

My head says 'go with what you know', but my heart says 'you've done that, get something new.'

We Got Us A Bread fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Dec 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU