Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its a Rolex
Jan 23, 2023

Hey, posting is posting. You emptyquote, I turn my monitor on; what's the difference?
I am trying to decide between a Boox Note Air3 C and a Boox Tab Ultra as an e-ink tablet

I WFH (so charging isn't a huge program most of the time) and am interested in using the tablet as an e-reader for PDFs (math heavy texts), notetaking with work, and potentially light fiction reading

I think the Air3 C fits the bill nicely, but I'm interested in the extra capabilities of the Tab Ultra as a more full featured tablet. I have no immediate killer app to push me to the Ultra, but I'm curious to hear if people have any insight to what the Tab Ultra would offer that the lighter + longer battery life Air3 can't do.

I have read on Reddit that the Ultra's screen doesn't feel great to write on, and the battery life seems to be worse, so I guess I'm just interested in any compelling concrete features of the Ultra to justify it over the Air3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU