Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack
My GF is looking for a tablet for mostly light use, web browsing, email etc, probably some games but nothing too intensive. She has a price point of "around £100", and is OK with a 7 inch screen.

For that price as far as I can tell I'm looking at a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 8GB (with SD slot) or a 16GB Nexus 7 (no SD slot) (older version with 1GB ram).

From reading here people would seem to go for the Nexus, but can anyone tell me categorically why we should spend an extra £30 or so for it? Or the other way, why we shouldn't cheap out for the Galaxy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU