Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia
:golfclap: Of yes, this is going to be good.

Oh god, how much of a nightmare are our happy campers going to be for the Dean of the University. I'm imagining that Dean from Futurama who would constantly yell about Robot House being the frazzeled patrician who runs this mad institution trying to bring order to no availe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Faerie Fortune posted:

Update 2 - First Day of School

Last time we left off, most people were asleep and Eevee was making waffles. I had a brain fart and forgot to take screenshots but I really don't think you guys are worse off for not having seen a sim make and consume waffles.

Since I have StoryProgression, we'll get updates like this when a sim does something notable. Like this! Love is in the air!

My Oh My, one day into college and I'm already into Macklemore Macklamoor.

Well with this Same Love nobody Can't Hold Us apart. Is there a Thrift Shop near campus we can visit?

Okay I'm done...for now.

I vote for the Keg! can't be college without one.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Faerie Fortune posted:

Looks like Jimmy4400's boyfriend left him :( poor guy.

No Macklemore Macklamoor! WHY?!? I thought what we had was special. One minute we were at a party And We Danced and now this. I'm on the Otherside :cry:

Jenner posted:

Magic: The Gathering. :getin:

Sounds like my first year at college, I spent a shameful amount on the Innistrad block.

Jimmy4400nav
Apr 1, 2011

Ambassador to Moonlandia

Vil posted:

On the subject of Jimmy4400's love life, I'd like to point out that there are two Macklamoors. He hooked up with Hank, and then Scot decided to date someone else.

Faerie Fortune posted:

Goddammit why didn't I clock that? Well, I guess Jimmy and his boyfriend are just fine then!

Vil posted:

Well, unless Jimmy hooked up with Hank to try to get to Scot. But in that case he deserves the drama that's coming to him.

Oh god, my Sim self is already turning into a mid afternoon drama on LOGO! Does my heart belong to Hank or is Scot my true heart's desire? Will the doctor be able to cure my little sister's mysterious ilness? Will we finally find out what tragic event from her past my mother kept hidden and tried to tell me on her death bed. To find out more tune in next week to All My Children, General Hospital, One Life to Live, Noah's Ark, The L Word: Sim College Drama!

• Locked thread