Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Oh goodness, I love Sims LPs. :allears: Here's to many zany shenanigans! Gutted I didn't spot this in time to shoot you an app, but Sims games can never manage to really approximate my hairstyle anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Faerie Fortune posted:

Okay, winds have calmed down and I'm no longer at risk of waking up to find my town underwater, which means its time to count the votes!

I had no idea it was that bad on the west coast as well! I got out of college to find my route home through Newcastle was Altantean.

Also have someone clone themselves and have a vicious ping pong duel with the clone. Loser gets atomised. :colbert:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Oh goodness. :ohdear: Fire already? This does not bode well!

There should totally be a room for the resident artists to just spraypaint the hell out of! Can you modify the designs they'll spraypaint via shenanigans and file trickery? I'd love to draw and submit a tag if you can. :allears:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Fizzicist posted:

Mostly the pastimes in my school were "Run into other kids as fast as you can" or "Run from the people doing that".

It's grim up north?

British Bulldog and Red Rover were fantastic. :allears:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

:swoon: Now I have to go look at all my cards again. Beep beep all aboard the nostalgia trip!

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
It looks liek the science machine was unnecessary. The goons are creating life in the ice-cream maker, apparently.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Faerie Fortune posted:

EDIT: Also I've once again decided to procrastinate on my assignments so expect an update in a few hours. I'm a good student, I swear :eng99:

Ah, how art imitates life.

...Because videogames are art, you see. :reject:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Faerie Fortune posted:

Been working my butt off getting everyone who requested to be simmed onto campus and I am finally done. Here is a short list of who is in, in no particular order..

KittyEmpress, Thesaya, PK Starstorm, Kloro, Cathulhu (I WILL correct your sims name ingame next time I load it up) Future Friend, Bobbin Threadbare, MarquiseMindfang, Professor Bling, Aces High, WickedHate, Rynyin, Anoia, Rather Watch Them, Jimmy4400nav, Jeabus Mahogany, Fizzicist

Those are the names of all the people who PMed or emailed me asking to be on campus. If you emailed me and your name isn't here yet, try again; it probably got caught in my spam filter. I'm not deliberately ignoring anyone, I promise!

Also, update is incoming!

Yay! Looking forward to being classmates with the main cast. And also to seeing how you managed my weird hair. :v:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
All of them. :colbert: It's the christmas special episode, you can't leave people out.

Failing that, though, exquisite wizardry.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Faerie Fortune posted:

maths wizards.

The proper term is mathemagicians. :colbert: The wizard conversation sounds like a fun one, though.

Anyway, yeah, get well soon!

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Fizzicist posted:

I think I might have robbed you all, looking back...

Do a drunk update, it'll be much the same thing but you'll feel less crap doing it!

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Hey, you're back! And I'm a vampire! So cool. :allears:

I'm glad this is back on track, I was so looking forward to the wizardy shenanigans. I wonder what kinds of higher tier magic there are? I know almost nothing about this game.

Good to see you well, anyway~

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I believe the typical student thing to do is to hit the bar at the end of every term, and doubly so after exams!

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Those fairie wings are VERY Tales of Symphonia. I approve, they're ace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
This was a great episode of BBC4 Documentary University Fight Club.

The farting rainbows image had me in stitches for some reason. Can you do that to other people too?

• Locked thread