Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Yapping Eevee posted:

I'm not sure whether to say something about the PC gamer master race, or to point out that I wouldn't play an American football game if you paid me.

Clearly that's all that the free college-provided computers come with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Sheesh, didn't any of you have a Nintendo? :colbert:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

Things that have so far gotten in the way of this update

- My grandmothers dog (he's cute but he won't leave me alone)
- My mother buying me cake
- Fizzicist
- Me having half an update written, then closing the tab like a moron
- The entirety of west cumbria apparently receiving the wrath of some kind of ancient wind god, causing me to doubt whether I would have consistent power yesterday.

Update will happen, just...later tonight when the dog and my girlfriend are asleep and I can do it without distraction.

Use Notepad, you silly. Also wait, am I to gather that Fizzicist is your girlfriend?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

And yes she is, was it that obvious? :v:

Clearly not. I had to ask, didn't I?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

My vote should be obvious.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

These moodlets happen for the ones who passed and the ones who failed, respectively.

Sorry to nitpick, but I think you may have gotten something backwards here.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

apples grabs a midnight snack! Looks tasty, what is i-

:aaaaa:

You dodged a bullet there. Sims have a small chance of becoming a zombie after eating Brain Freeze a la mode!

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

To be fair, my computer only broke because I tried to upgrade it!

Raise your handiness skill, you scrub.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Wait, is Muscle Wizard not a goon's username? But it sounds so much like one! :psyduck:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

It might be! Unless you're thinking of my custom title somehow but I doubt that

I am not, but if your one spell is to summon cocktail weenies I'm legit jealous.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Muscle Wizard needs a break from the present, so both of my votes are going to him.
Plus we can say we sent a muscle wizard to the future come on

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

Unfortunately I cannot bring Muscle Wizard to the future but the thread seems to love the poor guy so I'm hatching plans for after graduation, don't worry!

Oh, whoops. In that case, my votes are going to Yapping Eevee. Dude needs some excitement.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Snugglecakes posted:

I therefore submit my votes for myself, Snugglecakes. :unsmith:

Well poo poo. I'd be a horrible person if I didn't change my vote to Snugglecakes.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Faerie Fortune posted:

There was less brooding and staring out of windows and more pancakes and dancing with professors in a really dumb outfit

in bathrooms.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

How can you not make a robot?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

aerion111 posted:

I wonder if the future has nano-tech that's actually nano-sized.

Isn't that what nano-tech is by definition?

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Ardeem posted:

I'm pretty sure that only bots can woohoo in the pod.

That is incorrect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

So, uh...elephant in the room here, but is this LP going to continue? I feel it's apropos to ask given that Faerie Fortune has started an (excellent) OOT thread.

• Locked thread