Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Monkeysee
Oct 11, 2002

just a fox like a hundred thousand others
Nap Ghost
At the very least the parentheses are pretty yonic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Monkeysee
Oct 11, 2002

Nap Ghost

Keanu Grieves posted:

Well, I stand corrected. Drawing a vagina as an elliptical hole was something I never got into.

Says the guy with the phallic avatar.

Dr Monkeysee
Oct 11, 2002

Nap Ghost

Lord Krangdar posted:

All the marketing and buzz around Von Trier's work is about how edgy and controversial and shocking it and he is, sure. But the actual films, from what I've seen, are not really about that at all. And it's really a drat shame that they get tarred with that brush.

I suppose with a personality as big as Von Trier's it's unrealistic to expect discussion of his work won't entail discussion of the man as a provocateur. But I agree, the reason I'd want to see this is because I really liked Antichrist and Melancholia. Von Trier himself seems kind of insufferable but meh.

Dr Monkeysee
Oct 11, 2002

Nap Ghost

Lord Krangdar posted:

I expect the media to talk about him, yeah, but can't critics and commenters talk about his work too? As films, I mean, not a couple of shock moments taken out of their context and tone.

I'm sure the good ones do.

• Locked thread