Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GaylordButts
Feb 19, 2009
Aw yeah son get yourself some PhysX
:snoop:https://www.burningsea.com/physx:snoop:

GaylordButts fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Dec 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaylordButts
Feb 19, 2009

Magugu posted:

Dirty Fighting, the problem is i just suck. I also just haven't got the mechanics down, like I have for the ship combat. Ill get it figured out.

Either that or you'll quit, because avatar combat is terrible in this game. PotBS: never don't be a boat

GaylordButts
Feb 19, 2009

Magugu posted:

Problem is that its a mission, would love for it to be ship combat. :sbahj:

Any tips, the problem im having is trying to manage my crew and get them focused, while trying to pick am enemy out of the crowd, while everyone is moving around faster than i can click on, and dying before i know whats going on.

Its a good game save for this crap, cant wait to move on and actually play the game. :pcgaming:

If you're boarding: I found I had the most luck killing enemy crew first, since they just melt and waste waves. Make sure to resummon your own crew if there's only one left, as the real trick is to avoid being attacked. Don't just charge in since everyone will jump you and you'll die immediately, just let your crew go in and tab through their targets. If they have too many waves, use crew damaging ammo to reduce enemy crew before boarding. Boarding probably isn't worth your time, since you have to stop being a boat. Never stop being a boat.

If you're on land: don't do that mission and never do another one, I guess. Any time you aren't being a boat in this game is time you are making a mistake. Higher level players can help you easily get levels from naval combat, and I'm not even sure this game has a story. Just go shoot some cannons.

GaylordButts
Feb 19, 2009
e: nevermind. Thought I was in the other lovely boat game thread.

• Locked thread