Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Suspect Bucket posted:

To avoid risk of burnout (which I saw happen with the last round of NISCA/ICSA threads), I will be posting my NICSA challenge APRIL 1ST, to give everyone breathing and planning room between challenges. And I am keeping it a secret till then, unless you can use the many clues I have sprinkled throughout my post history to guess what it is.

Looking forward to it, though god knows if I'll have time during April unless I say gently caress it to family easter and you run it long enough. A few GWS posters are on the 90fm trivia team and that is the entire second weekend ofthe month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The theme is non alcoholic beer. Every dish must incorporated non alcoholic beer in it.

Water?

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

I had been toying around with hosting one related to tapas but wanted to be a little more specific and hadn't figured it out quite yet (it might just be "anchovies").

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Nice.

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkWkEqIHBg

Looks like you have fans.