Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

I'll run a NICSA/ICSA next if we need a chairperson, now that I have income, time, some internet maturity (IKR! like fine cheese), ideas, and energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Brawnfire posted:

Please do! What ideas do you have? I need another challenge!

I like my NICSA idea... but our american holiday is awfully close... I guess it could start in a week and end after that holiday? My ICSA idea is better for spring, so I'll still volunteer for that.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Alright noobs! In a possibly unprecedented move, your chairwoman has decided to allow you to choose between her original ingredient, NICSA: CARAMELIZED ONION, and a new theme ingredient, NICSA: CRANBERRIES!!! (Edit: non-cranberry-havers could use lingonberries or similar.)

You have until Saturday, November 7, 12:00 pm (noon) CST (GMT -6) to decide.

psychokitty fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Nov 5, 2015

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Brawnfire posted:

Both! Cranions!

Dude, I think you may be overstimulated. :D

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Scientastic posted:

Cranberries. Caramelised onion is very limiting.

The idea was for noobs to learn to caramelize an onion properly and then not just slap it on a burger, but I'm liking the cranberry/tart berry idea the more I think about it.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

DO IT

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750509

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Captain Bravo posted:

I would offer it as the ICSA prize, but I've got a feeling that the people more likely to participate in ICSA over NICSA probably already have a sous vide circulator. :v:

Untrue. :D