Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme
I've ever done a NICSA, but I would like to try, I'll keep an eye out.

I can also Paypal $ to a prize fund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulillinguist
Dec 17, 2011

It's not easy being 40C000
Parallaxing to the Xtreme

Nettle Soup posted:

I'll start a thread just before the month ends then run it through March, and see how it does. If it works out then we can talk about a fund for the next ones or a prize pool or whatever. I spent five minutes and came up with enough fun things to last a year if doing it bi-monthly, so themes aren't difficult, and I don't mind revisiting older ones. I haven't even looked at the list!

It should be fun!

Will you please post a link in this thread when the new thread is made, or have the new thread stickied in Goons with Spoons?

I don't want to miss it!