Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Gourd of Taste posted:

ICSA 63 coming tonight or tomorrow, please hang onto yourselves, I am done waiting

Can I let go yet? I've gone numb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Well poo poo I literally just thought "this poo poo fell off the map I'm gonna host an icsa in like 2 weeks".

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

But that sounds like effort...

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Scientastic posted:

Brilliant! You can go after me, and together we can Gerald a new era of ICSAs!

Something like that, anyway...

Are you gonna post a thing or what?

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Allez cuisine motherfuckers.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Liquid Communism posted:

All the more reason to do it!

Pie. Make one. It's tasty.

I'll put the post up on Monday. I need to make an example or two first. :v:

Reminder we had a Cook or Die: Pie about two years ago. Lots of inspiration there.

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

The usual way it goes is if the winner already has the listed prize, they can choose an alternate thing of equivalent price (in the case of cookbooks or the like), or a gift card. Not sure how that would work with a pricey piece of equipment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

cat_herder posted:

Does anyone have the link to the thread with duck confit in the kitchen from hell? I was telling my husband that I remember it every time I encounter the word confit now and want to read it again because it was loving art, but damned if I remember the theme he was competing in.

IDK where the thread is but have this https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/hellkitchen-devils-eggs/1/