Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
murp
May 30, 2007
I got to explore an abandoned amusement park in Myrtle beach SC this morning. I didn't have much time, but I took a few good shots while I was there. I really want to go back and get a better look inside the buildings and rides. Being alone in a place like this is so eerie. I have been in tons of abandoned buildings, but never anything this massive.

DSC_9407 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9360 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9398 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9394 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9387 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9378 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9374 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9364 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9359 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

DSC_9358 by Dingus Falcon, on Flickr

There are more on Flickr, these are just some of my favorites.

murp fucked around with this message at 17:12 on May 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

murp
May 30, 2007
Yeah I thought it was a little odd. It's been closed for like 5 years but I didn't see any kind of vandalism. The really crazy thing is the equipment left behind. There are hundreds of Peavey outdoor pa speakers all over the park. I even found a boom lift in there that seemed functional other than a dead battery.

• Locked thread