Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
D. Sometimes the path of least resistance is best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
B. The frog thing is a bit saccharine.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

Waffleman_ posted:

Why didn't we pick her?! :negative:

Because we are fools.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Hikari, because she deserves to be in the final three.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
C. There can be no doubt that this is the correct path.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
If that art is indicative of the game as a whole I have made a terrible mistake in casting my vote.

Whatever, so be it. drat the torpedoes and all that jazz.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Grey, because we should have pity on Sheep. Also because she is the least offensive to me, visually.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Four-eyes is a crossdresser. You read it here first.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
I voted Hikari. My conscience is clear.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

vibratingsheep posted:

Would people actually be interested in a Japan travel diary, or should I leave the thread fallow until I get back in January?

I love travelogues, I'd be interested as long as it doesn't become too onerous.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Much better.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

Haifisch posted:

The size is fine, but the big black border in the middle is kind of distracting. Maybe that's just me, though.

It looks way weirder without the boarder, trust me. The images do not light up correctly without it.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Is chuunibyou a real thing or some amplified and distorted look at rear end in a top hat middle-schoolers? Maybe I've been blessed but I don't remember any of the jerks I've ever known thinking they were magicians or some poo poo.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
That thread reminded me that I actually did know someone like that. Chick I went to high school with swore she was a wolf in spirit or something. She howled at the moon, would snarl when you did something she didn't like and did the weird gait when she ran. I guess I blanked it out because it was astoundingly awkward to interact with her.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

mycot posted:

This explains a lot. Now, the hand signals, even I recognized those were dweby.

If he was American by way of Florida he would just charge into traffic and hope for the best. That guy wouldn't last a day over here.

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
Any chance of more streams at some point in the future? If you're too busy or don't have the patience for it, that's cool, but they were fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.

Tarezax posted:

You can hire a maid to clean your room. She's a social link and you can date her (I think)

She's also your teacher

Hahahahaha. Oh God.

• Locked thread