Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
...Why would you make me think about what stranger danger would wear to the beach? Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
I'm just puzzled at the thought process. Is it a culture thing or was there a market for the mustached creeper types they had to hit? I at least get the teacher route but where the hell does this guy fit in?

EDIT: I'm aware of sugar daddies but this is more...romantic? than some guy saying 'hey come hang out with my lonely rear end and I'll buy you a designer handbag'.

Stanos fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Nov 13, 2014

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
I didn't really pay attention (because he's STRANGER DANGER and everything) but he's not a secret character right? Which means that somehow he could bomb you? Or even worse, call you during a date.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

Striking Yak posted:

Kazuma's gonna use the Chaos Dunk to destroy the chairman, wiping out the school. As the blast approaches, one cry rises above all the others: "duuuUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!", then is wiped out.

Actually, we haven't seen a fight system in this game. Does the game consider fighting too unladylike?

In the horrible space-time portal that put the P4G female protagonist in TM3, the GS combat went somewhere else.

Somewhere far more...tragic.

(Why didn't we encounter someone who could be Cyberdwarf? It almost fits!)

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.

Robindaybird posted:

Is there any secret route characters in Tokimemo that's actually worth the hoops you jump through?

(spoiler about game not done yet)

In 4, you can date your information person. It's about as good of an idea as you think it would be.

(spoiler about character here)

She goes depressive at one point but once you're after that hump it's fine. Good dates except she goes yandere and her stuffed animal tries to murder you in your dreams if you date other girls. Her special power also causes heartbreak in EVERYONE you know so it's really not a good idea to meet other people if you can avoid it. Worth doing once because it's kind of funny but it's a really antisocial playthrough unless you want to play 'guess who's trying to bomb me' since she refuses to give out information after a certain point for obvious reasons.

• Locked thread