Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
A.

I like the technical information you've been putting into this LP, Vibratingsheep. Most dating sims I've seen usually have a plot flowchart that only has "If you have 5+ Boyfriend A points, than you get to see the Good ending," but drat, this game actually requires strategy. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
B

I'm afraid to admit that I don't get the Porky references here...

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
B and C would be nice. If we're talking about Kojima's additions to Tokimemo's romances, I'd be pretty interested in seeing them.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
B & whichever of the girls you feel like would be interesting to talk about.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
B. Let's art around in Japanese culture.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
A: Because she's all over the box art of this game.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
B-ho because while Miho is Miho, I want to know about the person who's impersonating Miho.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

ChorpSaway posted:

Let's Play Tokimeki Memorial 3! - Proof that 2D Girls Are Better

I like this one as well. :)

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I vote gray. I want to see a "deep" storyline for once.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Is there really a eccentric fashion designer route in the first Girl's Side game or is that a rumor/forlorn wish that will never come true?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Shofra posted:

I don't want to put you through the hell of getting this game to cooperate, but on the other hand, I want this game to deliver on the one good thing it has going for it that it wouldn't even share with us in the ending. If you can't get it in one more run-through of the last 6 months, though, it's not worth your suffering, and we should just move on to Girl's Side (my vote) or TM4.

Also, I'm waiting for that image from last night to get into an update so it can fulfill it's ultimate destiny of being your avatar, Sheep.

Agree with everything in this post. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

vibratingsheep posted:

Wrestling with OBS for the first time, be gentle.

http://twitch.tv/vibratingsheep

e: Being a girl is hard.

Missed the stream, assumed VibratingSheep died already.

• Locked thread