Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

Communists and Freemasons.
As an artsman myself I would usually vote for the artistic path, but if my long and embarrassing experience with this type of game has taught me anything, it's that the Art Routes are filled with the worst kinds of tedious melodrama you've ever seen (as well as a severe lack of any actual art)

So i'm going to go with C) Sports!
Because I also happen to really enjoy Baseball and Swimming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

All the girls I liked were in the other categories.
So i'm going D, let's get the easy stuff out of the way.

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

So I guess I should ask, is the Girl Side better, equal, or worse to this installment?
Or are we saving that for when we get to it?

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

Let's Play Tokimeki Memorial 3 - Because Having Fun Isn't Entertaining
or
Let's Play Tokimeki Memorial 3 - How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Moe-Blob

Coughman fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jun 1, 2014

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

I'm going to vote Gray
We dont know what we're getting into just yet so we need something to test the waters. We need to see a clean "Normal" runthrough of the game before diving into the advanced bend-your-rear end-through-this-burning-hoop route.

But that's the deal, once you go through Gray you gotta go through Orange afterwards. Unless you can effectively convince us to move on to the next game before that happens.

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

Is it me or does blondie's face look way too small for his head?

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

Poil posted:

If she is the girl of his dreams. :v:

This isn't Chulip.
As much as I wish it was.

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

Let's Play Tokimeki Memorial 3! - Every Girl Crazy 'Bout a Sharp Dressed Man

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

I'll say yeah to Girl Side to at least get a decent compare and contrast to TM3.
Get it while its hot and all that.
Though apparently TM4 is some kind of crazy?
I went out on a fanart hunt the other day and hooboy theres a ton for it.

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

With her eyes like that and her outfits progressing like as they are, I can't stop imagining Homura wiggling her eyebrows at you in every shot.
It is endlessly amusing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coughman
Mar 12, 2010

This run is a nice change of pace since for whatever reason Goon doesnt seem to be his usual protag-oblivious self.

I guess when you're not totally focused on trying to find your way to first base and just have fun instead, things just flow better.

All work and no play make Goon a generic harem-anime protagonist.

• Locked thread