Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

nielsm posted:

We have the power to change the past. Do what is more fun right now (B) and then go back and fix it later.

Sounds good to me. Keep a save handy for here, gently caress around a little to show off the cast a bit, then come back and continue powergaming this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
A. Seriously guys, we've met two goddamn characters, I'm sure the other 9 or whatever each have their own special brand of crazy.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Jesus christ, 59 reloads just to get one sequence right. :stare: How long did that take, just out of curiosity?

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Either A or C would be fine with me, but if I had to pick one, let's go with A.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Hey, we had several childhood friends, as long as we pick one of them, we're still technically fitting the bill, right? :v: Go with B.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
:stare:

Well, I can safely say I didn't see that coming. I'm guessing that they're twins, I don't think the game is crazy enough to throw a DID case at us. Anyway, voting B, even though I have my suspicions that we ran into Miho A during the childhood part.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Are we seriously going to turn down a woman with a good death glare? It's gotta be B-ho.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
To be fair, the majority of these reloads appear to be "Get both B-ho and Miho's response to all 3 dialogue options", which means we have to reload until we get each of them at least three times. If it wasn't for that, the reload counter wouldn't nearly as high.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
The season just started, people. It's the perfect time to do some baseball. (Kaedeko)

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Well I guess when you put it like that, I've gotta vote Akane.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Gonna have to go with B here. If we can't have baseball, then Jun can't either. :colbert:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Yeah, let's see what kind of trainwreck lies ahead.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
We haven't done any of the Rei-esque routes yet, so Yellow seems the most interesting out of the vanilla characters. But I see that secret characters are going to win in a landslide so maybe we can squeeze a second painful playthrough out of you. :v:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Still going to throw out a pity vote for Yellow, but since that has no chance in hell at this point, might as well throw in with the Gray folks.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
There is not a :psyduck: big enough for what I just read. We are literally in a Persona game now. :wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
We're never going to do the baseball route are we? :(

Admittedly since she apparently moves away in Year 2 it probably wouldn't be as interesting as most of the other routes we haven't done yet.

• Locked thread