Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arbitrary Coin
Feb 17, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
A/B That Christmas session was amazing.

Also, I don't know if it's been outright stated, but do higher affection levels affect bomb timers or is the panic over people liking Goon too much pretty much just wanting to get Shiori's events?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbitrary Coin
Feb 17, 2012

2nd Battalion
I'm pretty sure the fact that Shiori has known the main character for their entire lives is exactly why she believes him capable of being a complete tool to women.

Arbitrary Coin
Feb 17, 2012

2nd Battalion
Went grey since we probably should have a baseline before the crazy route

Arbitrary Coin
Feb 17, 2012

2nd Battalion
Honestly, I think the Teru relationship has been my favorite if only for how the protagonist acts in it. Sure, Yuina was crazier, but I the protagonist was kinda just a bland someone dragged into the crazy. Here the Siren gives as good as she's got

• Locked thread