Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

A

What kind of man ignores his plans at the first possible opportunity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

A

One girl in and we're changing our plans? Goons are too easily seduced.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

20 reloads already? We are totally on the right path for this.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

A

No way dating the best friend of the clingy childhood friend could go wrong!

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

B
Pretty sure this is Miho 2, Miho Harder, so I have to vote for her.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

B-ho

Pretty sure she'd death glare me if I didn't go with her.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Rogue 7 posted:

Is this necessary in order to get her ending? Or just for the sake of completeness?

BlitzBlast posted:

Before it was so the audience could judge who to pursue, but yeah if you want to go out with B-ho presumably you should actually talk to her.

That's not how it works. You call up Miho, and then either Miho or B-ho shows up. The player has no way to make one or the other show up, it's completely random. So if you want B-ho, you set up a date, and then reload until B-Ho shows up.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

BlitzBlast posted:

That's... exactly what I said? All of the reloads after the poll have been so B-ho shows up, because if we want to get in her skirt we actually have to talk to her.

I thought you were asking if we could talk to B-ho specifically, instead of Miho. My bad.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Chuu posted:

I've been wanting to try a Persona game for a long time. Would you start with 3 or 4?

For some reason, I never even heard of this series until Persona 3 and then it was everywhere. Were 1 and 2 just not good?

1 and 2 are more along the lines of dungeon crawling RPGs, they aren't that similar to 3 and 4. For which to start with, it depends, if you have a PSP, P3P is great. If you don't, just go straight to P4. Just don't go from the PS2 version of P4 to the PS2 version of P3, because 4's improvements make P3 nearly impossible to play in comparison.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Haifisch posted:

I've seen people bring up this other LP several times, but I can't seem to find a link to it. (At least not on an :effort: skim of the start of the TM2 LP & a few other pages recently) Mind helping out? :v:

http://brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/lets-play-tokimeki-memorial-2-datin-girls-and-wrasslin-bears-like-its-1999.5319/

Not as good as Sheep's play through, but Homura and Mei routes are still pretty good.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Akane
Because spoilers.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

The truth is She's a time traveler, trying to travel into any other tokimeki game. The injuries are from the time cops that stop her. Her ending is that she manages to escape the game and you never see her again.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

Jesus christ. Yeah, you're going to have to show the real ending/event, because that was just too loving stupid an ending otherwise.

Sorta spoilers for people who don't have 3 hours to watch the stream

You know that big secret the game keeps alluding to with Serika? Why she's getting hurt and missing out on poo poo? Sheep somehow loving MISSED the event where she explains it, so the question was never answered. Sheep didn't do anything wrong, the game just completely hosed him

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

FredMSloniker posted:

As I'm barely aware of the existence of American baseball, someone mind filling me in on this freakout?

The San Fransisco Giants won the National League Championship via a walk off homer by Travis Ishikawa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

disappointing that it's just a black screen, and not a live action recreation of the opening.

• Locked thread