Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

drat it Goon, why cant you just say to Megumi "Hi. I'm not interested. Sorry. Bye." and just be done with it? Bombers are not good people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

B, just because "gamer" and "dating sim" just make me think of The God of Conquests himself.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Well, I expected they would use this type of plot in one of the games, didn't think they would just plop it down right here on number two.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Well, this turned from super cliche start to a weird and amazing route. Voting B since that at least appears to be less RNG than A, which afforded no choices.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Hang on guys... what if.. what if, stick with me here... B-ho is actually Miho, and Miho is actually B-ho? :tinfoil: ALL OF THESE LITTLE HINTS COULD SUDDENLY FLIP OUTTA NOWHERE AND GOON WOULD BE SCREWED!

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

I wonder just how pissed off many people were at that route. So very little payoff at the end, and very few unique events. Even the little glimpses of Hikari were more interesting than the big reveal, but I guess the very idea of this route is ridiculously cool. Kinda wish they did more with it though.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Is it even possible for Jun to go with Hikari? Because that sounds like it is hard to do.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Holy crud, not only does this seem to be taking a dark turn, but her cooking the meal herself, at the restaurant she works at? Jeez, I knew she worked a lot, but really?

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

That can not be official. Please do not be official. Jeez, the last two games have been decent...

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Oh wow, Snake? :allears: At least the game know what references to make in order to hold my interest at least.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

nielsm posted:

Those wondering, Twitch still has the archived stream up for watching, if you have 3 ½ hour to spare. (There is very little reloading going on!)

I'll vote for try to get the proper ending but don't waste yourself doing it.

I just skipped to the end, didn't notice anything in particular. That looked like a proper ending to me, so I'd like to know what actually happened.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

Poil posted:

Also, seconding that everyone should buy (or at least watch) Clannad, it's pretty good.

Buy and play first. The anime somehow makes it so much better by making Tomoya an interesting protagonist, but the game whilst overshadowed by the anime still has its merits.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

vibratingsheep posted:

Young Prince, actually. It becomes apparent when you get to the nicknames.

Please translate that to "Fresh Prince". That'll make it tolerable.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

But hang on, isn't there a whole "Rival" thing that happens when you go after the guy your best friend wants in the Girls Side games? That'd be interesting to see, if that is in fact a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

We have gotten through 4 good LPs through this thread, it'll have been a great ride regardless of whether or not this is the end.

That doesn't mean I'm not hoping for Sheep to come back. :ohdear:

• Locked thread