Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Perfection! Why settle for one super serious activity? Card games, sports, puzzles, art, Goon's life will have every gimmick! In short, he wants the D!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Junpei Hyde posted:

...Wow, this game seems kind of really in depth. I'm now annoyed that this game wasn't translated because I love resource management stuff like this.

It kind of reminds me of Princess Maker 2. You'd probably like that.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Junpei Hyde posted:

We may wanna be Superman, but that doesn't mean we have to be Clark Kent. let's be Tony Stark instead. B

Hell yes. B!

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
B please!

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Gyre posted:

As a side question, most Japanese are surveyed as being areligious. When they go to shrines do they actually expect any result from their prayers or is it just a purely social-ritual thing?

EDIT: Same thing with ghost stories. In Japanese media people seem to universally believe in stuff like that, which seems very odd given their religious views.

Tradition, probably. The same could be asked of why people celebrate Christmas without being Christian, though this is on a bigger scale. In most Japanese works I've seen, these types of things all seem more for fun or superstition then as a serious religious ceremony.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Sindai posted:

Rei is pretty hilarious.

Kind of a prick, too. Very Gary Oakish.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I vote for balls and I for one hope it involves Goon running on a giant ball.

WickedHate fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Dec 13, 2013

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Zangief that motherfucker and take on the bear.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
:stonk:

gently caress this path or that path, just give Yuina her own game.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Alopex posted:

The evil mad scientists always lose in toku. I'm a little surprised she didn't sneak into one of the villain costumes and engage in some unapproved improv theatre.

vibratingsheep posted:

I imagine her more like Tsuu Shogun, where she's way more interested in the intelligent and cunning villains than she is in the vanilla heroes.

Basically, reverse Samurai Flamenco. Actually, just plain Samurai Flamenco. Yuina is Queen Torture, perhaps?

BlitzBlast posted:

This party only stops when someone goes to hell.
These updates are too wonderful. :allears:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Galick posted:

I don't know why, but that episode preview is reminding me of M. Bison. :psyduck:

That is clearly Jotaro Kujo mixed with Kazuma Kuwabara.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Maybe it's just because we went with the bland one last time, but Yuina's really putting the fire in this game.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Aw, that was sweet. I can't wait for the next game!

FractalSandwich posted:

That's a hell of a turn of phrase. Does she say the same thing in Japanese?

Demon named science sounds pretty Megami Tensei to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
A. We follow the Urameshi-Kurosaki model of getting girls.

• Locked thread