Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
Oh, interesting. I've heard a lot about this series but nobody ever translated it. I'll vote for B) Arts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
Goddamn. I hope this is worth it.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

I kind of like Megumi. Unlike Shiori, she at least has a personality, even if it is just "shy." And she's assertive.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

A) I am looking for bear.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Was Megumi wearing a sweater over another turtleneck sweater?

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

CandyCrazy posted:

B). I want a list of increasingly contrived names that all happen to shorten to Goon by the time this LP is over.

I want to see Yuuko, Saki, and Yukari, because I'm pretty sure we never even saw their faces in the first run.

EDIT: Revised list of characters because of that first Christmas party.

Sounds good to me. Voting for these.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

I like C.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Let's go with A story run for the first playthrough, though C sounds interesting.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

D seems fine for the first run.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

ChaosArgate posted:

Love Plus got a patch as well, which some people say is a successor to TokiMemo. :v:

But does it actually have interesting plot or gameplay? The wikipedia description makes it seem like the saddest thing.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

I don't really like either! But B-Ho is the more interesting one.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Was it just coincidence that two of the new year's cards featured snakes?

The_Frag_Man posted:

That's pretty extreme. I thought when Miho/B-ho didn't react well to the nickname it was exaggerated for effect. But maybe it wasn't. :stare:

Goon got off easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

3rd place vote for Kotoko.

• Locked thread