Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
I want to kiss Yoshio, so I vote Yumi. But I've also never tried to win with Shiori either, so that is also acceptable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
The manager needs some love, so we have to meet Saki. Plan B

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
I'm still backing A

Shiori is willing to count sheep for us to help us fall asleep. We must stay strong and not fall into temptation of a scientific kind.

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!

EagerSleeper posted:

B

I'm afraid to admit that I don't get the Porky references here...

This is the poster for the first Porky's

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
If we go to Hokkaido, there is a slim chance we will find Ursa or Lone Druid in the forest. Or Maybe a Honoka in the forest. Let's fight some loving bears

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!

sincx posted:

Yoshio is a pervert/stalker. What do you expect?

Maybe just a pervert! He does give you his sister's measurements after all

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
Are there any cameos from Tokimemo girls in the Girls Side games? If so that would be pretty sweet

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
Stream is live!

http://www.twitch.tv/vibratingsheep

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
I vote D. need more baseball in our lives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyxx
Oct 1, 2005

Byon!
Is it possible to have both waiting for you under the tree?

• Locked thread