Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Look at this guy, bring right all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

If you're getting "invalid name" try registering a shorter name. I've brought it to the attention of our coder.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Doffen posted:

We need some sort of combination of :unsmigghh: :effort: and :skip: for those videos where you just want to watch the tubes suffer.

Being the one who frankensteined :skip: back when I could watch streaming media at home, I'll have this in 24 hours' time. :smug:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

At some point we will have more emoticons then words in the english dictionary.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
Fluo is best admin
Sagan is sexiest admin

do drugs watch goontube

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Goontube erryday, or something.

Oh yeah, here.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

Rather Watch Them posted:

Goontube erryday, or something.

Oh yeah, here.

That's pretty good. But have his hand slowly rotate so he gives the bird.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Noose Induce posted:

Fluo is best admin
Sagan is sexiest admin

do drugs watch goontube

Wrong on both counts.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

TVarmy posted:

That's pretty good. But have his hand slowly rotate so he gives the bird.

Whatever you say, brosky.

E2: Okay, now I'm done.

E3: Eh, gently caress it, version without the turn.

Double May Care has a new favorite as of 19:41 on Dec 2, 2013

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I kinda feel like a :smug: version of that would be much more appropriate most of the time. :haw:

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

Added. I think it will see much use.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kyle Hyde posted:

Added. I think it will see much use.

is it :suffer:?

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

It is.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Look at this nerd poo poo right here.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

I Might Be Adam posted:

Look at this nerd poo poo right here.

God I hate that guy.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWYyZ7_Ssu8

p much the epitome of gtubes.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Oh hey, new thread. Well hello PYF, I hope you'll stop by and say hi.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

I totally will not upload terrible things and raise the skip count to 100%.

Doctor Doctor
May 25, 2009

"I'm not a hero, I'm just an old killer"
Cool now i can say I've seen every grunt in home improvement.

Brother Jonathan
Jun 23, 2008
How do you know they did not miss one?

AssholeFactory
Oct 20, 2011

:allears:Friendship is tragic:allears:
It was most excellent kickin' it with you cats.

Hunter Cadre
Jul 15, 2007

Shas'la knows how to chill.
Did you know? These chat commands are available for all users:

$whisper <username> <message> = Sends a message that will only be displayed to that user (but will still be saved and searchable by mods in chat history)

$delete <your username> = Removes the last video you added from the playlist. You can also click the X on the right side of your playlist entry to remove it.

$ignore <username> = Does not display future messages from specified user. Type again to reverse the effect.

Don't use < or > when typing these in chat or they won't work (Duh)

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

You actually don't have to specify yourself with $delete. It will just delete the last video you added if you just type "$delete"

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Hunter Cadre posted:

Did you know? These chat commands are available for all users:

$whisper <username> <message> = Sends a message that will only be displayed to that user (but will still be saved and searchable by mods in chat history)

$delete <your username> = Removes the last video you added from the playlist. You can also click the X on the right side of your playlist entry to remove it.

$ignore <username> = Does not display future messages from specified user. Type again to reverse the effect.

Don't use < or > when typing these in chat or they won't work (Duh)

This should go int he OP, once the thread is 26 pages, no one is going to read page 2.

Tubba Blubba
Jul 14, 2011

I will reread every page of this thread.

Saganlives
Jul 6, 2005

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

This should go int he OP, once the thread is 26 pages, no one is going to read page 2.

Probably a good idea.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
If you are Danish you really should join us, we've been missing a representative from Denmark to complete our Scandinavian circlejerk since early 2012.

Finns and Icelanders also welcome.

M3V
Jul 26, 2012

♪ toot ♪
We're watching Killer Klowns from Outer Space! :thx: Join goontube for B-movie-poop time. It's the best. Get on cams and have a good time. :yayclod:

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Brother Jonathan posted:

Hello GBS refugees, and welcome to PYF! This thread will no longer be moderated according to GBS 2.1 rules, and the standard PYF rules now apply. They are available in this thread and this page. I am going to ignore the lovely posts that I have seen on this page so far and give you time to adjust to the new environment. Stragglers will be shot.

Enjoy your stay in PYF!

Reported for backseat modding.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Jose Mengelez posted:

Reported for backseat modding.

Haha.

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
I for one think that BroJo came here after the ouster means that this is the best SA offshoot community.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice

Fuckabees posted:

I for one think that BroJo came here after the ouster means that this is the best SA offshoot community.

Two years of equality*, democracy and freedom from ponies. You guys are all pretty awesome.

*not for grays (unregistered subhuman filth)

Hunter Cadre
Jul 15, 2007

Shas'la knows how to chill.
We're watching :japan:Pokemon Origins in HD!!

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

Mods, please change the thread title to Goontube: "it's just a man eating a deer's penis, geez".

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet

Friends Are Evil posted:

Mods, please change the thread title to Goontube: "it's just a man eating a deer's penis, geez".

yes this

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

Friends Are Evil posted:

do this, please.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Deadtube. Rules are gonna be relaxed a bit for the next 2-3 hours, or until we pick up traffic - whichever comes first. Come join and add those vids you'd never dare add otherwise.

e: common sense applies still, no snuff, no white-power poo poo, etc etc.

Gedt has a new favorite as of 19:47 on Dec 13, 2013

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Gedt posted:

Deadtube. Rules are gonna be relaxed a bit for the next 2-3 hours, or until we pick up traffic - whichever comes first. Come join and add those vids you'd never dare add otherwise.

e: common sense applies still, no snuff, no white-power poo poo, etc etc.
When it comes to stuff that triggers a vote, I think it would be better to allow the first 5 to 10 minutes of the video to play, before skipping it. We play a lot of lovely videos and it pains me to see a good vid get skipped without at least it getting its opening thesis out which sometimes converts people.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!

KoRMaK posted:

When it comes to stuff that triggers a vote, I think it would be better to allow the first 5 to 10 minutes of the video to play, before skipping it. We play a lot of lovely videos and it pains me to see a good vid get skipped without at least it getting its opening thesis out which sometimes converts people.

If your video has a first 5-10 minutes then it's long enough that you should asking about watching it. Don't just randomly drop TV episodes or a documentary into the playlist and then get mad when nobody wants to watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
In fact, don't add videos at all unless they're about cats.

• Locked thread