Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

KoRMaK posted:

Anyone got the Arby's curly fries getting stuck in door video???

I can't find it anywhere and it makes me sad. I'm p sure gtube introduced it to me and was the only place I've ever seen it.

I had a several hundred item list of videos goontube introduced me to and the search terms that could probably pull them up. The stuck video is the one that's always been on the list that stood out because I couldn't find it, no matter what my search terms were. Even the second hardest to find video on there, how I clean my kitchen, I eventually found on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
Got some oldschool xmas movies put on the gdrive, going to start screening them nightly at around 8pm pst, feel free to pop into my channel to check them out

edit: It's A Wonderful Life starting now!

Jokerpilled Drudge has a new favorite as of 04:35 on Nov 27, 2017

• Locked thread