Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Oh hey, new thread. Well hello PYF, I hope you'll stop by and say hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Deadtube. Rules are gonna be relaxed a bit for the next 2-3 hours, or until we pick up traffic - whichever comes first. Come join and add those vids you'd never dare add otherwise.

e: common sense applies still, no snuff, no white-power poo poo, etc etc.

Gedt has a new favorite as of 19:47 on Dec 13, 2013

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

buteruc posted:

Secret Santa gift is now in the correct country (:911:) and ready to ship. It has... been places. And seen things.

Hopefully going out tomorrow, if I can brave the swarms at the PO Box place.

Sweet. Remember folks, the Gtube SS is still on, and you really should post pics when your gift arrives - so we can all be super jealous and kick ourselves for not joining in!

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Yo guys, the :siren:Gtube SS!11!:siren: prezzies are due to have arrived Jan 10th the latest, and if you havent gotten yours, or theres been a snag or whatever - get ahold of Silver on the offsite forum. Thats also where full Secret Santa details can be found aswell.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Laminar posted:

Just a reminder, tonight at 7 pm (ET) we are doing a vote on the videos submitted for the contest. Come vote!

1 AM for us euros in GMT+1

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Brother Jonathan posted:

Because people keep asking, yes, "BroJonathan" on Goontube is me and not an impostor.

People keep asking me the same, but then, who else would I be? And why do you care?

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

We clearly need more beer in here.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

No. Its just down. Something is up with the server. We are trying to get ahold of the host/coder dude.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Just a reminder to unnameds and gray-users, please register. We are nice people, no really.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

About to watch the Act of Killing in gtube, so get in yo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Act_of_Killing)

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Inside Out Mom posted:

The only good gray is a dead gray.

Better gay than gray.

To be fair, better to be a gay-rear end-acrobat, than a G-tuber :v:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgGGpundqZs

Gedt has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Mar 29, 2014

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

But guys... There are only 12 months, not 20.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

The Peoples Front shall not stand for this Anime. Be warned.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Tubes decided its 80's day today.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Doffen posted:

In honor of the late, great Terry Pratchett, we will be watching The Color Of Magic in about 10 minutes.
Rip PTerry :C

In all honesty, its more like Pratchett night at this point. Got like 7 hours of only Pratchett vids on the playlist.

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

In proper Mayday fashion the Proletariat now rules Gtube. NO mods. NO masters.

e: sorry, my bad. That was an issue with gtube getting a new server. Very mod. Very master-y.

Gedt has a new favorite as of 03:57 on May 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gedt
Oct 3, 2007

Oh Fluo you magnificent bastard. Didnt always agree, didnt always get along, but I always respected you and you were kind when you didnt have to be. You will be remembered.

I'll have a beer for you tonight buddy.

• Locked thread