Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!
Another quick shadowplay question here. Is it possible to have a guest commentator during streams whilst using it? At the moment the only options are game audio or game + mic but is there a way of tricking it into using a Skype call instead or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redundant
Sep 24, 2011

Even robots have feelings!

Redundant posted:

Another quick shadowplay question here. Is it possible to have a guest commentator during streams whilst using it? At the moment the only options are game audio or game + mic but is there a way of tricking it into using a Skype call instead or something?
Sorry to quote myself, but in case other people were wondering, a bit of Googling informs me that just playing with Skype open means it will record/stream the Skype call. I haven't been able to test this yet (new PC, forgot password, Skype has terrible customer service) and it may have changed in the last update but this is still good from my perspective. Just remember to appear offline or whatever when you're recording so you don't get unwanted Skype call noises leaking through and ruining footage.

Later I will have another crack at signing in and see how it goes.

Then I just need to get used to avisynth again (or some other editing software) and I can get back to the important task of LPing mediocre games!