Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

OK whenever I save any avi file with Virtualdub now, it comes out all garbled like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I don't know how check my codecs. v:v:v

Is there something better that I could use? Something that's fairly simple with an good GUI?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

OK this is a weird and stupid problem.

For some reason at random times for random videos I record, Avidemux just won't let me skip ahead in them, and if I try and save out a segment it just saves a copy of the entire video.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Is there a method of batch resizing PNGs while keeping their transparency?

I used Ifranview, and immediately noticed that the PNGs I resized lost theirs.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

OK this is weird, when I record the this game it looks completely normal.

But then I load it up into Avidemux to get screengrabs from it, and it looks like this.

Anybody have any idea what this could be about.