Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neon flame
Feb 21, 2013

Apparently Dan is a sex symbol in France.

I just discovered something that I didn't see mentioned in the OP. Some of the 'old' guides have been updated since the last thread.

I was going to ask how to fix audio desync without getting a weird framerate, since Avisynth won't let you combine videos with different frame rates. I had been using the VirtualDub method from the desync guide, and figured I should re-read it in case I was asking a dumb question. There is now an Avisynth method in the guide that gives you the fps you want!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before, or I would have used it. So definitely read the relevant guide, even if you think you've read it before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU