Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kamari
Jan 29, 2024
Need help with a Mega Man II (Game Boy) Screenshot LP

This is SUPER frustrating, mainly because it's a problem it seems like no one else has or cares about. I have all my screenshots, I uploaded them to LPix at someone else's suggestion, but I have NO IDEA HOW TO POST THEM PROPERLY IN MY LP.

My post is just a day or so old right now and the intro is done, as it's just text, as well as a couple small screenshots which by default can only be inserted into the very bottom of a comment, and just ONE at a time too.

However, all over the place, I'm seeing people posting LPs with a bunch of screenshots per comment / update, and the screenshots go all over the place around the text and everything. Why can't I do that? I searched all over this tech support thing, I even used the text search function for "screenshot" and "SSLP" and could only find help with these programs and plugins I can't get working properly (the Rightload link just says sorry, the page doesn't exist) and I downloaded Rightload out of desperation from the main LPix page, only to get a bunch of DLLs that I have no idea what to do anything with (I'm not tech savvy).

I also tried the SSLP test post page, which didn't help at all. It's just an empty page with a text box and a preview button, and gives me zero advice on how to insert my screenshots into my comments properly.

I don't think any of the answers that are already here are addressing this specific issue I'm having. Am I not supposed to be able to do it because I posted in the wrong place or something? I posted a new LP thread in the Let's Play section of the Video Games forum. That's where I'm seeing others be able to do this simple thing I'm not finding the button for. I don't know if ShareX is supposed to be able to help with that; I mean, I already took and uploaded all my screenshots to LPix, do I even need ShareX to be able to get those screenshots into a thread post properly?

Why can't there just be a button that lets me upload multiple screenshots to each of my thread replies, and allow me to place the screenshot wherever among the text I want it to go? That's all I'm asking, and I'm not seeing the solution anywhere. Until then, my only solution is to simply post a billion replies each with one screenshot and piece of text accompanying it, which would look horrible and unprofessional.

Please help :( what obvious function am I missing here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU