Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Teddybear posted:

What's the ETA on a for-profit corporation claiming religious tax exempt status?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Ginsbergs overriding principle in this dissent mostly seems to be so that the con law students of 2114 can write papers about how there was at least one sane person in the Roberts court.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Why are you asking an internet forum on how to argue with a friend instead of just outright mocking said friend?

Pay 51% of the rent, then start stealing your roommates poo poo. When he complains tell him he can just go find another apartment but since you hold the majority stake in the apartment your will is law.

Ed - Sorry, tell him your new religion requires you to take all of his stuff and to not flush the toilet.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Joementum posted:

Would be interesting if there were a birth control vaccine or blood transfusion.

There's injectable birth control but I don't think it really counts for what you're aiming at here.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Obdicut posted:

You just ignored his reasons for seniority that don't have to do with 'effectiveness', and teachers unions definitely welcome new members.

Heck, most teachers unions don't even give you a choice! :v:

I had fees coming out of my paycheck for half a semester before the union got around to mailing me the union card to fill out.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

I've been out of touch with news, but wasn't Fisher argued last year? Why's it back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Scalia's the one who got really flustered by gays doing butt stuff, right? Maybe the thought of legally married gays doing butt stuff on Valentine's Day was too much to bear.