Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time to read Zinn
Sep 11, 2013
the humidity + the viscosity

VitalSigns posted:

I'm fine with allowing them to express their disapproval of their employees' life choices in exchange for enforcing the mandate. I can see it now...:allears:

"Good morning, Eileen. How's that abortion? I'm going to need you to fill out this sinner's abortion leave request if you want time off to get your sinful abortion"

"It's not an abortion. It's a birth control pill and I don't need leave to--"

"You know I'm paying for all your sex-having and abortions, so if MY MONEY is going to your lady parts then I get to take them for a spin, get in on all your sex-having."

"I have ovarian cysts, it's not even--"

"Oh hey Ted, how's your new sportscar you bought with MY MONEY. I'm gonna go take it out for a spin after lunch."

"What? No, you can't drive my--"

"MY MONEY!!!! :argh:

We may sacrifice some professionalism in the workplace, but I think we can all agree it'd be worth it.

"Hey, VitalSigns, did you write this? It's very good. I showed it to the principal and he really enjoyed it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU