Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Wizard Master posted:

The country’s more divided than ever!

We must multiply to counteract the enemy efforts. Get to screwing private Lance! :huh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Potato Salad posted:

Would it also be inappropriate to start taking bets on the elephant in the room?

1) Storming a national capitol with intent to interrupt transfer of power and intent to kill somehow is NOT an insurrection
2) The chief executive of the nation is somehow not an officer of the United States
3) The secret third thing, a capstone for Roberts' crusade against Congress and the administrative state, like "actually the postwar Union has no authority to ratify amendments, everything from the 13th Amendment onward is void"

How void are we talking here? Going to make it retroactive to 1865?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Potato Salad posted:

Who else felt their heart skip a beat with "Whether and if so to what extent does a former President enjoy presidential immunity from criminal prosecution for conduct alleged to involve official acts during his tenure in office"

Are we about to see coups become legalized?

Coups are only illegal if they fail.