Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
The game is beautiful on the PS$. I cam back from a holiday yesterday so missed all the crashing/PSN stuff and am amazed at how well it runs, and how good it looks. Not disappointed at all, although where are the 64 player rush/obliteration maps? I know they will be too chaotic, but I would still want to see them!

Also, choosing quick match sucks because it always sticks you in a game devoid of players. I want my huge matches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

College Slice
Woah, I was playing on that resort level, and the huge hotel started to collapse, as did my frame rate. It turned into a slideshow - disappointing. Game is still amazing though.

On another note does anyone else find the DS4 rumble to be weak?

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

College Slice
Want to play with more competent players. Not a big talker on the mic, but am good at this game :)

HenMcBen - I need friends!

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

College Slice
Unbelievable. The loving game deleted my save file for the third time. That's it, the single player and is guns can kiss my rear end. How can this ridiculous bug still be happening, what on earth are Dice doing?

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

College Slice
Dice should also unlock the single player gun unlocks, because there's no why i'm going to try and play it a third time. Losing my save game twice was enough, and the campaign is so loving boring I will never try again.

I want those guns though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

College Slice
Does anyone else's framerate completely poo poo the bed on Hanian Resort when the hotel collapses? The game more or less freezes for about 20 seconds until the 'levelution' is over.

Edit - should have mentioned this is on the PS4 - none of the other ones don't have too bad an effect, but the resort level makes it completely unplayable until the event is over.

henpod fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jan 30, 2014

• Locked thread