Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Math Debater posted:

Edit: I guess I'll post the lyrics to the English version of the USSR anthem, just like some other posters have been posting the lyrics to the amazingly awesome songs they're posting! In my a cappella rendition of the song, I replaced the word "men" with the gender-neutral term "folks." So I'll do that in the lyrics I post too. Here are the lyrics:

Have you considered branching out to other genres, Math Debater?

It's just that I feel your efforts are wasted on the likes of Robeson. Could you try your hand at some disgusting fascist marching songs instead or something?

With a singing voice like yours I think you might have a shot at pulling off the musical equivalent of "Scared Straight!", only directed at would-be neonazis instead of teenage delinquents. ;)

I'm just poking fun of course. :) Robeson IS awesome, however, though I must say I've always preferred his take on "Joe Hill" to his rendition of the USSR anthem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Kxq9uFDes

PerilPastry fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Dec 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread