Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highblood
May 20, 2012

Let's talk about tactics.
Hello, I made a Pink Bean and I wanted to share my experience with him

Mandatory cute umbrella:

Basically what I'm saying is you want one

데구데구데구데구~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Silento posted:

By the way, please report on Maple 2 when it comes out! The date is 7/7 at 7 PM Korean time.

Hell yes, I'm super stoked about it

Highblood
May 20, 2012

Oh my, I've been away from KMS for a while to concentrate on studying korean (turns out I can't read it that well yet, heh).

I might get back on and report on some cool poo poo, I wasn't even aware that it was being updated.

Also whenever I can I'd like to show off MS2 as well, I've read some rumors on korean sites that mentioned the 15th being a possible date. As far as I can understand, PC bangs have access to the game since the 7th so that might be why people think the 15th might open the doors to everyone in korea. In any case I could be misunderstanding so we'll just have to see what happens.

Super hyped.

Highblood
May 20, 2012

:doh:

I kept seeing PC방 and 7월 7일 mentioned around open beta news so I figured it was just for PC bangs, my bad

I might record myself playing, maybe I'll stream if anyone cares.

I assume there's no issue with using this thread for MS2?

e:
:getin:

Highblood fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Jul 9, 2015

Highblood
May 20, 2012

I know this is kind of a longshot but for those who are playing maplestory 2, is there a way to launch the game without the site? Using the executable works for maplestory 1 but in maplestory 2 it just gives you an error saying to gently caress off and use the site like the bitch you are (that's my approximation of what it says).

e: actually nevermind, the reason I wanted to do it was to get steam overlay on the game so I could chat with a friend but I decided to plug in a second monitor instead, even better. If you know how though feel free to answer anyways, for posterity.

e2:
I don't know what I want to be :ohdear:

Highblood fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 20, 2015

Highblood
May 20, 2012

After playing a bit more of maplestory 2 I noticed that there are hacking bots in nearly every map of the game :smith: it's a bit sad to see that so early in the game's life.

What's funny is that they work just like bots in the first game, they teleport to monsters around the map and kill them before teleporting again.

Highblood
May 20, 2012

What's coming next patch? Raising the cap to 40 is all I know about it :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Highblood
May 20, 2012

poo poo, what's the fastest way to level? I don't have a lot of time left

e: and of course the game goes down for maintenance

Highblood fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Jul 29, 2015