Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nomikos
Dec 31, 2003

Phearson posted:

>Take Satan by the hand. Turn to your parents and say "Friendship is magical," then walk trot out of the room and leave them to their fate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Log
May 19, 2004

Hey, It's Bob Log
I've been keeping a running album with appropriate notes from the OP on imgur to have this story properly chronicled all in one spot;

http://imgur.com/a/zYX8Q

I will continue to update the same album with the OP's posts in chronological order and notate as he does.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bob Log posted:

I've been keeping a running album with appropriate notes from the OP on imgur to have this story properly chronicled all in one spot;

I will continue to update the same album with the OP's posts in chronological order and notate as he does.

i know pointing out user names is kind of old hat but

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

That DICK! posted:

i know pointing out user names is kind of old hat but

He knew in 2004 that it was his destiny to some day log the adventures of Bob.

or he just bought a new username.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

wait a minute . . .

>hey Byron

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Phearson posted:

>Take Satan by the hand. Turn to your parents and say "Friendship is magical," then walk out of the room and leave them to their fate.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Phearson posted:

>Take Satan by the hand. Turn to your parents and say "Friendship is magical," then walk out of the room and leave them to their fate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Grant DaNasty posted:

He knew in 2004 that it was his destiny to some day log the adventures of Bob.

or he just bought a new username.

i checked, he did not

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

That DICK! posted:

i checked, he did not

:aaa:

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Phearson posted:

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
This is quite possibly the best series of threads SA has ever had.

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
Wait, we can't have Bob and his lovely wife die. They need to live to see the end brought about by their own seed. Hoof-kick the wall on the way out, cracking the foundation the chains are bolted into.

fivetwo
Jun 19, 2009
5'd

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Wake up in hospital with massive self-inflicted neck wound.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Poland Spring posted:

Wait, we can't have Bob and his lovely wife die. They need to live to see the end brought about by their own seed. Hoof-kick the wall on the way out, cracking the foundation the chains are bolted into.

Byron started the fire

do that thing other people are voting for but also make sure bob knows you started the fire

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
>Use your newfound powers to make your parents into reverse centaurs as your new horsemen servants.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I think we can do magic now so let's check out our list of spells

AngryCaterpillar
Feb 1, 2007

I DREW THIS

Philosopher King posted:

>Use your newfound powers to make your parents into reverse centaurs as your new horsemen servants.

NoonOwl
Aug 6, 2004
If I don't think does that mean I don't exist?

Philosopher King posted:

This, but what is a reverse centaur?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

NoonOwl posted:

Top is horse, bottom is human. Duuuuh.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

NoonOwl posted:

Upper body of a horse, lower body of a human.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

:black101:

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

:black101:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Philosopher King posted:

I was interpreting this where the legs are forward and the head and body is in the back. So basically like if the legs on a horse and the torso / head were 180

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROt6hC7WWio

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
> switch to audience, cry at emotional ending and that its all over

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
>this is not the end

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

:golfclap:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhb9RVU6pAk

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Bob Log posted:

I cannot believe someone named Bob Log is actually maintaining a Bob log. Thank you for doing this. Fun note: It's cool to hit the arrow keys and cycle through them all quickly like an animation.

Also, thanks everyone for participating. This is the end of Bob's game for now. Technically it *should* restart because you let Bob die, but I think this ending will be tough to beat.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
e: nevermind, ending is great

memy fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Dec 13, 2013

walking
Nov 27, 2013
what a nice ending

>switch to susie

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

walking posted:

Good ending

>switch to susie

don't listen to the dumb goons who want this to continue, instead make a new thread about susie

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Bob really should have died as he lived, beating his wife and pissing/making GBS threads himself.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I wanted to see what you had originally planned for this, but I'm ok with the ending we've got now.

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
I'm sad it's over :( this is the best thread I think I've ever read on Something Awful.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

goldmine

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walking
Nov 27, 2013

• Locked thread