Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I'm going to be teaching a lab class for Human A&P this upcoming semester at a local community college and my friends are trying to convince me to show the Anatomy Park episode the first day of class for a laugh. I totally would if I could get away with it :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Who voiced the king or whatever of Pluto? It almost sounded like David Wain or something.

EDIT: Nevermind it was Rich Fulcher

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

It's pretty hard to have that, I don't know...wet? sound that comes from genuine food/beverage induced belching? Rick's burps have that sound that I definitely couldn't do just making myself belch usually. Plus it seems like it would be easier to make the burps flow into dialogue better like they're usually placed to do if it was from actual food/drink.

I don't know why I thought of all that but yeah

• Locked thread