Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I finally got around to watching my first episode this weekend. This is the absolute best show on TV. It hits on so many levels. Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/670352853018374144

Roiland shot that rumor down.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

I want to go four levels of inception into this person's dreams and give them peanut nightmares.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

bring back old gbs posted:

If yall aren't watchin dream corp llc yall's fuckin up. Real nice rick and morty vibe. Kinda like a methadone to R&M's horse

Just checked it out. It's pretty zany. I like it.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

moolchaba posted:

Just checked it out. It's pretty zany. I like it.

I've fallen hard for this show. Jon Gries has the best pained expression.

Try it: http://www.adultswim.com/videos/dream-corp-llc/the-smoking-nun/

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

emanresu tnuocca posted:

My function is to keep Summer safe, not to keep Summer, like, totally stoked about the general vibe and stuff.

That's you, that's how you talk.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Holy gently caress.. their live streaming it on adult swim??? WTF.. man... I don't want to watch it half way through though.. I turned it off.. hoping there's a vod or something to restream.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
They are live streaming it till Midnight today. I don't know how to copy a twitter post correctly so: https://twitter.com/RickandMorty/status/848324499435126785

I wonder when the episode is restarting? I don't wanna start it at half the gently caress way through!!

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
loving great season opener. loving GREAT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gonna watch it 8 times.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I can manifest butts at Shoney's.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I don't even care about bird person... so haha.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Their butler robot had the same voice as the robot in Fallout 4.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I really liked this episode. I'm gonna go take a poo poo.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

General Dog posted:

You can get a 10 pc at BK for $1.50 practically always, so good times aren't done yet...

$1.49 mother FUCKA! I gotta go take a poo poo.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

Also excited for a season of Morty just telling Rick to shut the gently caress up.

I hate Morty. He's a dipshit. He literally looks like he has a big dried wad of poo poo for hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I have re-watched this episode 10 times by now. I'm not afraid to admit this.

We'll have this and new GoT episodes this Summer!!

• Locked thread