Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

CBJSprague24 posted:

I'm glad I stumbled across this show. I think I've been all the way through Season 2 at this point and lucked into [as] running Season 1 episodes in order, so there are only a couple I haven't seen.

Raising Gazorpazorp was on last night and it feels like one of the better episodes. It's one fun reference after another.

The show is such a delight that I think Raising Gazorpazorp is one of the worst episodes.

Real solid. Hope it doesn't get a Venture Bros pace of releasing new seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
You already posted about it. "I won't beat this dead horse" is already out the window.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZY-X6exJNg

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

prefect posted:

Also, everybody should be listening to and/or watching the Harmontown podcast. It's good. :thumbsup:

And if you want something to watch instead, HarmonQuest is absolutely amazing even for those just vaguely interested in D&D. First episode is on YouTube.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
You ever see them do improvised scenes at comic cons? They're awful. Particularly Roiland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Everything went too perfectly for Rick.

The cold open has Rick controlling his little Diner experience and it being too perfect to be believable. I'm betting that's foreshadow.

If that is the case, I hope they don't push it all season or all series or anything like that. Let's just get out of dreamland.

• Locked thread