Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

On demanded the first 3 episodes, what a great show. Going into my rotation for sure. It really just hits everything just right with me comedy and animation wise. One thing I noticed is at the end of the inception episode not only does Morty recoil in disgust when his sister hugs him, he recoils because she hugs his face into her breasts. Which is probably pretty weird for him! Theres a surprising amount of funny sexual humor in the show.

That dumpster full of testicles though :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

One thing I liked about the lawnmower dog episode was that Rick built the brain thingy to accept more power which would of course make the dog smarter. He could have avoided the whole incident by only allowing room for the 1 battery but he purposefully built it to accept more?!? Good guy, Rick.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Alan Smithee posted:

And it's funny they basically did a genie "be careful what you wish for" plotline without using actual genies

And that the wish that hosed up was 'Take 2 strokes off my golf game' and not 'make me more popular at school' or 'make me a more complete woman'.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Zsinjeh posted:

Don't tell me that, that just puts more pressure on me!

Hey jerkface, the Earwolf thread misses you. You even got a callout on Reality Show Show for being a guy that used to post :smith:

lol what. RSS took a huge break and it basically killed podcasts for me. Maybe I need to get back in the podgame...

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

oh em gee bee ess posted:

It's pretty heavily implied the universe they ended up in was the universe where Cronenberg Rick and Morty made everything normal.

Impossible: Because cronenberg rick and morty were from a universe in which everyone was originally a cronenberg, but the new universe regular rick and morty went to had a normal rick and morty in it. There were not 2 rick and mortys in cronenberg-verse. So we know that cronenberg rick and morty are still cronenbergs, so they can't be from the dimension at the end.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

In one of the futurama commentaries I think they explain why Lincoln shows up in so many comedy shows. Part of it is to do with many of the writers coming from ivy league educations for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

FilthyImp posted:

Looks more like some Honey I Shrunk the Rick (due to the Rescue Rangers household gadget poo poo), with some weird body horror stuff. God knows what his twinkiebody is.

its hotdog rick

• Locked thread