Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I cant listen to the dad talk with out thinking about archer.

Rich constantly belching got on my nervs. It worked in the opening because you think he is drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I m glad they stop having rick belch everything.

The old A&B subplot formate worked well. In fact you could tell Rick knew it was a bad idea but did it to just get his son in law off his back.

I cant tell if rick supose to be crazy or amoral. most of his actions have a motive and in the polite he talked about his "work" but does the show go into what his work is or the goal is working towards?

The only sore spot for me was making morty's dad stupid. I liked the polite when he kept trying to imply horse heart surgery isnt real. But him peeing on the guns and not understanding what the hair cut was, kinda turned me off. That I kept waiting for archer to show up.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The pilot with rick constantly bleaching got annoying after the opening it worked in the opening cause rick was drunk and gonna kill humanity.

when rick is sober trying to explain stuff it was distracting.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor Reynolds posted:

He was thinking about protecting life. Fart even says this.

Yeah the fart cloud said higher life must be protected so morty s thoughts about protecting life were misunderstood fart didn't view carbon based life as real life.

Also it makes me think fart s song is about genociding moon men

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I can see a Scooby-Doo opening where rick solved the mystery insults the gang and portals out only for a real monster to show up. Which would all take place in less than 3 minutes.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I used to like the Steven universe thread then it became pages and pages of fan art and tagents about the shows themes or something. So I left.

I was in a accident I have been bed bound since June the hospital has cartoon net work. I could watch teen titans go all day. Strangle I lost interest the same time I refused my pain meds.

I often reflect on being 30 and watch kids cartoons. I look at my self and 5hink it s okay then I look at Fandoms and it makes me feel sad about my self.

Rick and morty is not a kids show, and I can feel the creators energy coming out of it and it's entertaining in funny and dark way. Morty get abused so much in the show the rape scene the having to kill fart. And it's all done for our entertainment.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I think rick and morty are very progressive.
The poly cause was shown when rick expressed lived by sleeping with a whole planet including miners.

Morty and king jelly bean is an focus of abuse.

The last episode showed what it's like to be in cult or new religon.

Hell at the party squanchy was engaging in safe auto erotic asphyxiation squanchy I m sure we all agree is a stand in for furries.

Love potion 9 that's clearly a subversive take on a clear anti rape message morty tired to rape Jessica using rocks powers of science that's why the world is destroyed and morty is dead at the end.

The episode with the meeseeks that is a clear progressive antislavery message

Rick and morty is clearly made my closet progressive and it's great.
I m getting a progressive boner in my pants well I would but my dick hurts since the crash.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

BillmasterCozb posted:

it's a show about lesbian rocks "fusing" together by dancing

I would enjoy a cartoon about lesbian rocks and their struggle to raise a bi racial child that they didn't ask for and who killed their leader.

So when this season is over will this thread get gassed for being the anti lesbian rock thread.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mavric posted:

Roger is one of the greatest cartoon characters ever created.

but can you describe his character in one sentence?

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Awwwwwwww YEAH! That's sooner than I was expecting!

To be fair the venture bros really skewes our expectation of how long this stuff takes

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

KoRMaK posted:

why the gently caress do you know so much about roasenna, a show in the wasteland of mid 90s tv?

whats your thoughts on cousin balky?

Balky was great and hey the 1990's gave us

Clarrisa explains it all

but i was more partial to "welcome freshman"

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Oral goes to a wicked town and sends the members of this town to moralton to be saved, cause its every Christians duty to save a sinner.

The sinners are hookers and Oral is their pimp.

He learned a good loophole on masturbation

Oral is a rapist.

When the last season goes into basically a character study of these adults into the how and why they are broken is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I just want to see more of mr poopy butthole

• Locked thread