Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Hepatitis-C being just a really cool guy was by far my favorite joke on TV this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
That was some of the best tv I've ever seen.

Rarely does a show do it's best comedy and it's best drama in a single episode.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Guy A. Person posted:

*pushes the button on a meeseeks box*

"I want you to exist for a hundred years :twisted:"

This might be like wishing for a genie's freedom.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Manket posted:

They must be playing some sort of long-con with Mr. Poopy Butthole.

He was the one who got them all to remember Cousin Nicky (who really is just walkin' here)...right? drat it what's going on?

He caught the parasite first.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Am I the only one that thought the funniest joke was him improving a bunch of nonsense about eyeholes and the animators not being able to tell if he meant eyes or holes and animating it as eyes with holes in them?

I had absolutely no idea what was going on in that entire segment and it was kind of amazing.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I think the screaming sun would be a gerat phone security app. Enter your password wrong, SCREAMING SUN!

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
What do we know about Rick's parents? Is lame Rick the only one who had a dad?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
That Marmaduke joke is the best thing I've seen. This is the worst episode but that whole scene was amazing.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

prefect posted:

Also, I wish I knew when the new episode was going to start. I don't want to start watching partway through. :spergin:

I'll guessitmate it later, because I wanna see it too.

Butter robot! The Devil! This is a good episode starting. But I looked away, did I miss a Gazorpzorpald Trump?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
New episode should start somewhere around 4-430.

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Apr 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

rydiafan posted:

I assume Nevvy Z was watching Raising Gazorpazorp while the rest of us watched the session 3 premiere.

On the adult swim full show marathon. Yes. :)

• Locked thread