Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Anyone have a good guess for a season one release date? I'm really interested in checking this show out, but buying them off amazon digital would be near $34 because they're not sold as a season yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

So it is! Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Holy crap, this is great. "It's a new machine, it detects stuff all the way up your butt."

Kingtheninja fucked around with this message at 04:44 on May 22, 2014

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Please go watch Meeseeks and Destroy if you haven't yet.

Or watch any of them, they're all great.

Caught this the other night. Holy poo poo, between the last meeseeks being a stickler and the weird jelly bean thing going on, I just love this show.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'd the adult swim site being weird for anyone else? I keep having trouble watching episodes due to flash plugin problems. But it's the only site with problems.

Anyway, my fiancee is wary about this show. What's a good episode to try and get her to like it? We like a lot of the same stuff, archer being a similar type of show. I'm only 7 episodes in but I was thinking the pilot might work best?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

There was also (I think) a game of thrones channel where Tyrion was the normal one and everyone else was short.
I might start off with lawnmower dogs, but I'm not sure. Meeseeks was hilarious, but that jelly bean stuff was almost too much. Although the way rick handled it was pretty great.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I just watched close encounters, nice bit at the end there with eye patch morty. I might have missed it, but did doofus rick ever say what happened to his morty?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

victorious posted:

There's bound to be one where Morty is the brains of the outfit, and Rick is the incompetent idiot. Although considering this show, that might be TOO obvious.

That's why I asked about close encounters. Eyepatch Morty seems pretty smart, if he created that rick he was with it almost made sense that doofus rick would be his grandpa.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

How many episodes are we talking? If they've got voice work and animatics done (that clip is from July) there shouldn't be too much left to do right?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Tristesse posted:

"SEASON TWO OUT THIS SUMMER. THIS. SUMMER. SUMMER 2015. SUMMER IS REALLY SOON. SUMMER."

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Just caught up on season two. Loved it, but Holy poo poo that ending was crazy. Loved the song choice, and Rick ending up in prison was a pretty cool cliffhanger.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'd love sit in on a harmonquest session if they ever do more.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Well they're doing that live action Mulan soon, I would say that's your best chance at seeing it come back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Jove posted:

Evil Morty can be spotted hiding in the background during the Galactic Fed / Ricks showdown.

Do you have an image or time stamp? I'm not seeing it.

• Locked thread